The Breast Center at Huntsville Hospital
We are Women … we understand
The Breast Center at Huntsville Hospital is designed for privacy, convenience and comfort. We provide screening and diagnostic procedures as well as breast health education opportunities through individual teaching, group presentations and resource literature.
We are proud to provide the highest quality care for our patients with the latest equipment and dedicated technologists, nurses and radiologists.
- MQSA Certified – Perfect score for 14 consecutive years
- ACR Accredited – Alabama’s first facility to achieve “excellence” status for full accreditation in mammography, stereotactic breast biopsy, breast ultrasound and ultrasound-guided breast biopsy
- All-Digital Mammography – North Alabama’s first facility to provide this technology
- Breast MRI
Location and Hours:
- The Women's Pavilion, 910 Adams Street, Suite 110
- Huntsville, Alabama 35801
- Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Office Phone: (256) 265-7130
Schedule a mammogram: (256) 265-9999
Breast Self Exam class
free community education
Up-to-date instruction on breast self exam using the MammaCare method
1st Tuesday of the month
9:30 – 10:30 a.m
5:30 - 6:30 p.m.
Women’s Pavilion, 120-A
910 Adams Street
Register by calling the Breast Center at (256) 265-2293.